Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thousand voices

Welcome to Our Home. I've been busy lately from RL and SL. Our SL parents are getting married, shopping for gowns with my Mom and Sisters, going to Halloween parties, and decorating our home. Finally I get to stay at home and hmmm party with my Family and Friends. But before they arrive I have to share to you some of my new finds. 








 
Ybonita is wearing...
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Amar milk * past MM board
Hair: [e] Spark - Black 
Dress: Petit Chat Thousand voices *New release 
Shoes: BM Ultimate Vegas Silver * MM board for Group members

Wearing  Petit Chat Thousand voices Dress makes me feel more confident and I feel like a princess. Trinity Yazimoto Designs never fails to make us feel and look  young, flirty, elegant and beautiful. so Hurry now and grab them.Thank you so much!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment