Monday, October 8, 2012

" Someday "


My day didn't start fine in fact I was really upset. I am so vulnerable to get hurt since I trust so easily and yes mean people still exist at SecondLife but I am so lucky enough that I found precious friends. Thank you so much for being  there and I really didn't expect it since I know you guys are busy too. I really love you all and I really appreciate everything. I wasn't gonna post today since I was not feeling good but because of my brother and my model Chris and his lovely amazing Girlfriend and now my very own sister, Angel Darkrose. 
To my friend whom I have not seen inworld yet but was there for me, Madeline Bouvier. 
To My good friend, Draven who flown me with his new jet and made me smile.
and to my Evette, That's just one thing i love at that club was meeting you girls.
Thank you for believing in me and I love you all. 

Well here's something for the meanies out there and for my friends who believed in me and loved me. I love you and I treasure you. 
  



  and ofcourse a lil shopping helped brighten up my day. Thank you to our amazing sponsors! 

ybonita is wearing ..

Skin: ::WOW::  Anna
Hair:  [ e ]  Spark 
Dress:PRISM Sheena by Journey - Yellow Zebra *TRPH #23
Shoes:JK Trends  October* Group Gift
Nails: Synthetique( Gold leaf) * Past hunt 



No comments:

Post a Comment