Saturday, December 7, 2013

Meet me at Our Secret Garden





.::WoW Skins::. Love Tan  December Group Gift ( 300 L to Join)
Let me tell you a secret... This group is really generous and We are truly spoiled by Sawsan.
This Gift is truly made with Love.


 LavandaChic*Tie Halter Blusa Fatpack* Group Gift - FREE TO JOIN
I love this shop. The designs look Sweet, feminine and the combination of the lovely colors brings out my youthfulness. 


PANTS : Ricielli  HIGH WAIST WHITE Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#7
They are still available for 15 L . I love wearing jeans, pants and shorts. Ricielli Mesh enhance my curves and fits me well.


Shoes:  {{BSD Design studio}} post modernism -zig zag - FREE 

These shoes are more than just beautiful. They are made with the finest quality and created with expert craftsmanship.
 I usually struggle combining my skin to the shoes i wear but with BSD Design shoes. It was amazing. I simply LOVE THEM!

Hair: .ploom. Roma - Browns
I love wearing my Ploom hair. I feel more confident in them. They reflect my mood and they compliment my skin tone.

NAILS: Max Designs - Lilac Nails FREE
I can't Tp anywhere without my nails. I feel less feminine without them.
Max Designs Nails, fit my hands well and they are Luxurious and vibrant.











No comments:

Post a Comment