Wednesday, December 4, 2013

“wear your treasure and you will be Treasured”









DRESS - .:TBO:. Maria - wrapped knit dress teal Group Gift FREE to join

 Shoes - PELLE-Missnoise style .High heel pump FREE GIFT under the Tree

Hair - little bones. Grotesque FREE

Jewelries - FuLo From Dita- POE6 gift - FREE




POE are one of the most awaited hunts on Second Life! I was not feeling well today so I haven't got the chance to really hunt as scheduled. One of the reason why I love hunting is that I discover new stores that I didn't know. One of which is FuLo, I fell in love with their jewelries right away as soon as I stepped inside their store. You can see how creators painstakingly designed their products. If you admire Elegant and timeless treasures I highly recommend this store.

Another sexy news for my bonitas. If you are not on Little bones group yet. Join now while it's still FREE to Join. The group is very generous on sending out hair gifts. ^_^

I have soo much to blog but so little time and energy. I will do my best to keep you updated. Love you guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment