Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Longing for a Summer Breeze







.::WoW Skins::.  Chanel Tan - past Lucky board prize - 300 L Group Fee
I have talked about this group before. Almost every 2 weeks, Sawsan, the owner change the MM board and Lucky boards. So it's totally worth it.
Also chanel skin has Slink hands applier.




DRESS Kanou LUA  PINK

This lovely store really defines me. I love everything the store has for an affordable price. 

 HAIR TRUTH HAIR Virginie -  browns




NECKLACE BM Dalila Necklace Advent Gift you need to pay 1L to purchase the gift but it will refund you right away.


 Flower: Cazimi: Hibiscus Hair Flowers - Rainbow - MP - 1 L



Slink
  AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Thanks ma!

Watch and Bracelet:  GizzA - Asia Watch&Bracelet [Black]-   MP



[Kikay]  Neri Pose
Do you wanna know a Tagalog word?
Kikay is a slang word referring to a girl who's not only hip and trendy but also  flirty and fun loving.
I am a Proud Kikay!



If you're a Filipino send me an IM: ybonita resident or send me a message on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ybonita




My slink hands, watch and bracelet are given by my Mama.
Thank you so much mama for the support and love you gave me and Rose.
I love you mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment